There is a limited edition TU-884CD, a vacuum tube CD player
This DIY vacuum amp kit is part of a larger retro trend in Japan, taking modern products and giving them a classic feel. Everyone has a home stereo in some form or fashion, but vacuum tubes give a feeling (and a glow) that shows style as well as musical appreciation.
- Vacuum tube: 12AU7 X 1
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20,000Hz
- Sampling frequency: 44.1kHz
- Signal-noise ratio when 0dB:81dB（ASP OFF）,80dB（ASP ON）
- Harmonic distortion (when -20dB):0.1%(ASP OFF),0.32%(ASP ON)
- Pickup: semiconductor laser （1-bit DAC）
- Output: 150mVrms （0dB when 1.5V）
- Function: Anti-skip
- Play mode: REPEAT（1/ALL）, INTRO, SHUFFLE
- Power supply voltage: AC100V-120V 50/60Hz
(heater resistor will be provided to work with 120V)
- Power consumption: 6W
- Weight: Approximately 3.3kg
No questions have been asked about this item.
You must sign in to ask a question.